Dear Fount Family,
As most of you know, this Sunday, September 6th, we will be offering an in-person worship service at 9:00 AM, which will be outside around the gazebo on the campus of The Fount. This service will be 45 minutes in length (approximate), and will include hymns, a sermon, prayer and communion.
To participate in the 9:00 service, please observe the following protocols:
- Check in at the in-take table, which will be located near the church office on the walkway by the basketball courts. Please arrive early.
- Bring your own lawn-type chairs (a limited number of white folding chairs will be available)
- Bring your own umbrella or pop-up shade if you so desire (a limited amount of shade will be available on a first come, first served basis)
- Bring your own mask (a limited number of masks will be available) and wear it at all times (except when taking communion) before, during and after the service
- Be willing to have your temperature taken at the intake table
- Pick up a bulletin and communion elements at the intake table
- Be willing to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from anyone not in your household
- Refrain from touching anyone not from your household
There is no need to bring a hymnal, as relevant pages (including music) will be printed in the bulletin. Communion elements will be of the “self-contained” type, with a wafer and juice combined in one package. Worshippers will take their elements from the in-take table and keep them until the pastor instructs how to partake. There will be gluten-free wafers available for those who need them.
Our 10:30 online service will continue in its present form. So those who do not want to meet in-person, or who prefer online, may worship in that format on a continuing basis.
For more information, contact the church office.