If you have thought about joining one of our study groups, this might be a perfect time to join. Now that meetings are on Zoom, you might be able to join a group that you have been interested in, but could not fit into your schedule. See the list below and contact the church office for more information.
1. The Friday evening Couples Bible Study continues to meet at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom. We are doing a study of Peter’s epistles.
- The Saturday Coffee With Christ men’s study continues to meet at 7:30 a.m. via Zoom. We are doing a study of Acts of the Apostles.
- The Truth Seekers adult Sunday School group continues to meet at 9:00 a.m. Via Zoom. We just started a study of Peter’s epistles.
- I am also in a men’s group the meets on Wednesday mornings at 7:30 via Zoom. We are doing a study of Esther.
Anyone interested in any of these studies can contact the church office (714-962-2593)
5. The Thursday evening group is beginning a new study this coming Thursday at 7 p.m. They will be going through the Psalms, using Dr. Robert Godfrey’s teaching series “Learning to Love the Psalms”. The series is currently available for free on the Ligonier website.
Each week everyone will watch the video for that week before joining the zoom meeting on Thursday night. In the meeting, we will go over the teaching and look at some examples, address questions, etc. The study will run for 12 weeks. Here is a link to the videos: https://www.ligonier.org/learn/series/learning-love-psalms/
Anyone interested in this study can contact the church office (714-962-2593)