Comments are off for this post

Send Help to Victims of Recent Wild Fires

You can help the victims of the recent and current wild fires in California by sending or bringing a check to The Fount, marking it “Wild Fires” or by going online and designating your gift for “Domestic Disaster Relief – UMCOR.”

All of the funds you give will go directly to help the victims with housing, clothing, food, rebuilding and spiritual guidance.

Thank you for your generosity!

Comments are closed.